Written by: MisaeMich© [18th of July 2020]; Posted on: 11th of September 2020
“Sometimes feelings need to let it go.”
- Old fashioned adventures,
- Reserved lifestyle devotions;
- Naive from the world of fashions,
- Walk by loyalty and virtues.
- Saddened and heartaches,
- Feelings keep on keeping;
- Secrets buried deep inside,
- Locked by pride or fear?
- ‘Tis woman I know,
- Been penned and told ago;
- In love and dreamt of fantasies,
- Alone and sole she felt.
- Feelings felt but couldn’t express,
- The journey she climbed;
- She walked and hiked,
- ‘Twas a burden she carried – alone and tired.
- Trying hard for a bit of time,
- Forcing herself to forget the fondness within;
- Happiness she felt she thought she did,
- But failed like a wind blows when your good name appeared.
- Yes it is!
- Tho your very far – far away,
- In the eyes of this devoted lassie,
- Those letters she sees beautifully.
- Her wish to see you happy,
- Live life as you want it to be,
- She prays for it really,
- And hope it will be.
- Truly it pained – feelings to ‘let it go’,
- But it ached more to hold on to.
- Now her greatest thing to do,
- Away from platforms you’re connected two.
Related post: Her three secret hearts
This copyright applies to this post and image. Any of these may not be copied or reproduced without a written permission or credits to the author.